604.631 (19S) Short Time Study Abroad in SEE/CEE
- LV-Titel englisch
- Short Time Study Abroad in SEE/CEE
- Exkursion (prüfungsimmanente LV )
- 11 (30 max.)
- zum Moodle-Kurs
Zeit und Ort
The Short Time Study Abroad in SEE/CEE is a two weeks study trip to a country in Eastern Europe within the Master’s Program in International Management. In the summer term 2019 the Short Time Study Abroad will take place in Croatia and a second country in the SEE/CEE region from April 29 until May 10. Students are expected to visit lectures at local universities. Company visits, presentations by executives and visits to cultural institutions are another essential part of the study trip. Only master students of International Management are allowed to join the excursion.
Getting an impression of different cultural aspects in the SEE/CEE region in an academic and commercial context.
- Participation in the field trip (10%)
- Attendance of lectures and company visits (20%)
- Short presentation in groups (20%)
- Written group assignment (30%)
- Reflection paper (20%)
In the short presentations you have to give information about the historical and economic background of specific regions/countries/cities.
The written group assignment consists of analyzing a company that we visit during the excursion with Porter's 5 forces and a SWOT analysis.
In the reflection paper you have to write about your leanings of the excursion.
Entire analysis of Porter's 5 forces and the SWOT analysis, entire historical and economic draft of specific regions/countries/cities, entire draft of your learnings, attendence of all lectures and company visits.
Position im Curriculum
- Masterstudium International Management
(SKZ: 908, Version: 16W.1)
Fach: Cultural Skills in SEE and CEE
Short Time Study Abroad in SEE/CEE (
0.0h EX / 6.0 ECTS)
- 604.631 Short Time Study Abroad in SEE/CEE (4.0h EX / 6.0 ECTS)
- Short Time Study Abroad in SEE/CEE ( 0.0h EX / 6.0 ECTS)
- Fach: Cultural Skills in SEE and CEE (Pflichtfach)